Byron Parent-Teacher Organization
The Byron PTO welcomes you!
Mark Your Calendars for our next meeting!
September - May, 6:30-8 p.m. the third Monday of the month
DACS Building, Cafeteria room 120 (commons cafeteria)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions!Did You Know....The PTO is involved with many events and activities throughout the school year?
Did You Know....
- We sponsor the annual spring fundraiser which brings thousands of dollars into the schools. The students and staff at all four schools benefit from the fundraiser in many different ways from curriculum to supplies and field trips.
- We sell Byron Bear Wear at Fareway, the Homecoming Tailgate party, and during pop-up online and in-person sales throughout the year -- all proceeds directly support our schools!
- We sponsor the book fairs held twice each year during fall and winter conferences at the Primary, Intermediate, and Middle schools.
- We coordinate the soup and taco suppers provided to staff members during scheduled conferences at all four schools.
- We coordinate the annual Homecoming Tailgate and Party on the Playground events, and so much more!
The PTO holds a general meeting every month during the school year?
- You are invited to attend the PTO monthly meetings which are held in the DACS Building, Cafeteria room 120 (commons cafeteria). See calendar of events for dates.
- At this meeting administrators and parents can bring concerns and requests to the PTO and administrators and staff provide valuable updates on events occurring at the schools.
- Join us to find out how your money has been spent and help determine where future monies are spent.
Did you know....
YOU can join the PTO?
- It's free and a great way to meet new people!
- We're always looking for volunteers.
- It's an excellent way to get involved in our schools and have fun!
- To learn more about volunteer opportunities, contact us at byronPTO@gmail.com and check out our social media pages for announcements!