At Byron Public Schools, we believe student participation in extracurricular activities will build positive character traits such as; effective communication skills, selflessness, self-discipline, work ethic, teamwork, accountability, persistence, sportsmanship, confidence, respect, honesty, and leadership that will prepare them for lifelong learning.
Fall Sports registration opens Wednesday, August 5, 2020
- Complete the required MSHSL and Emergency Card
- Add to Cart
- Checkout (these are free)
- Refresh SchoolPay and select student from drop down menu
- Select sport for student athlete.
- Add sport(s) and checkout.
- Questions or concerns:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Cristina Zabel at 507-624-0359
MSHSL Three Year Physical Clearance ExtensionThe MSHSL Board of Directors Executive Committee approved the extension of the expiration date of the Three-Year Physical Clearance.
- A student with a three-year clearance that expires at any time from March 12, 2020 through the conclusion of the 2020-2021 school year will have the clearance extended through the completion of the 2020-2021 school year.
- Each student must still complete the annual health history questionnaire (Form).
- Any student who had not previously participated and who does not have medical clearance to participate will be required to have a physical (Form) and be cleared to participate.
Signing up for Athletics and Activities
Step 1 - Complete your Sports Physical Exam (Form)
- $95.00 Adult Annual Activity Pass
- $50.00 Adults ages 55+ Annual Senior Citizen Activity Pass (Buy @ BHS)
- Free Byron residents 65+ Lifetime Activity Pass (Get @ District Office)
AD Admin Assistant
Athletic Trainer, LAT, ATC