Byron Public Schools Mentorship Program
The Byron Public Schools Mentorship program provides guidance and support for teachers new to our district.
- Promoting professional growth in teachers
- To support new teachers to the district by utilizing the knowledge and experience of our veteran teachers
- To improve the quality of instruction and student learning through supportive mentoring relationships
- To provide relevant and meaningful experiences that foster professional and personal growth of teachers
- 3-year program for all nontenured teachers.
- Any teacher at any time can be asked to participate.
- All teachers are required to attend if you can not then contact your principal and Instructional coach
- Instructional Coaches are mentors