BHS e-Learning Day
When schools close due to emergencies, such as inclement weather, the district may issue an e-Learning Day. This site includes the procedures the high school will follow when issued.
FILL OUT ATTENDANCE FORM
- Students will submit their daily attendance by using the E Learning Day Attendance for Byron High School form. (Attendance only needs to be completed once during the day). This form will be emailed to all students on the morning of the E Learning day and posted on their Advisory Google Classroom. Attendance must be completed by 3:00 pm on the E Learning day.
- If a student is unable to log onto to take attendance, students must call into the office and leave a message for their attendance. (507-775-2301)
- Failure to sign in or call in could lead to detention(s).
- Students will check each course’s Google Classroom for their assignments. These will be posted by 9am.
- The only requirement for Advisory class is to ensure you submit your attendance at least once during the day.
- Staff will be available from 7:30 am - 3:00 pm. to answer student questions and during the following virtual office hours via Google Meet.
Virtual Hours via Google Meet
- 10:00-10:30 1st Block
- 10:30-11:00 2nd Block
- 11:00-11:30 3rd Block
- 11:30-12:00 4th Block
(Students are not required to attend but the opportunity is available to meet virtually with their teacher)