Byron Copy Center
Copying requests may be sent to the Copy Center via:
- District Inner School Mail (Form to be used)
- e-mail (send to email@example.com)
- Make sure copy request form AND document you need to be printed is attached to the email.
Copy Request Form
You must use our Copy Request Form! This form needs to be included in either the inner school mail OR email option. To use this form:
- Print it and include in our inner school mail.
- Make a copy, fill it out, and download it as PDF. Then attach it to the email.
There is a 4-day max turn-around for all copies! Copy requests will be processed in the order they are received. Inner school copy requests that leave your building after mail pick up time, may require a 5-day turn-around because they will not be received by the copy center until the following day! YOU are responsible for getting the requests to the copy center in a timely fashion!
Hours of Operation
- 6:30 am - 7:30 am in the office
- 7:30 am - 8 am playground duty
- 8:30 am - 9:30 am mail run (weather, load, amount dependent)
- 9:30 am -11 am in the office
- 11 am - 12 pm playground duty
- 12 pm - 3 pm in the office