The Byron Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) welcomes you!
Did you know… the PTO is involved with many events and activities throughout the school year?
• We sponsor the annual fall fundraiser which brings thousands of dollars into the schools each year. The students and staff at all four schools benefit from the fundraiser in many different ways from curriculum to supplies and field trips.
• We sponsor the book fairs held twice each year during fall and winter conferences at the Primary, Intermediate, and Middle schools.
• We coordinate the soup and taco suppers provided to staff members during scheduled conferences at all 4 schools.
Did you know... the PTO holds a general meeting every month during the school year?
• You are invited to attend the PTO monthly meetings which are held in the Intermediate School Media Center. See calendar of events for dates.
• At this meeting administrators and parents can bring concerns and requests to the PTO and administrators and staff provide valuable updates on events occurring at the schools.
•Join us to find out how your money has been spent and help determine where future monies are spent.
Did you know... YOU can join the PTO?
• It's free and a great way to meet new people!
• We're always looking for volunteers.
• It's an excellent way to get involved in our schools and have fun!
• To learn more about volunteer opportunities, contact us at , watch school newsletters or subscribe to our newsletter. Check out our Facebook and Twitter page for announcements.