What is a Flex Learning Day? (FLD)
Now with the COVID-19 pandemic, this day refers to a school day where instead of coming to a school, teachers and students communicate online or set up prior learning expectations, and the students continue their learning from home. On an FLD, teachers will share assignments and hold office hours in which they are available to provide learning support to students.
About Byron Flex Learning Days
Announcing and facilitating Flex Learning Days
- Families of students will receive an automated phone call notifying them of updates as needed.
- Teachers will communicate assignments for the students in their courses.
- Teachers will be online and accessible to provide support for student learning.
- Teachers may send home pre-planned activities.
- Accommodations will be made for students with special needs and for students that do not have access to the internet.
Staff Availability Teachers, administrators, and other licensed professionals will be available by phone, email or via the grade-appropriate digital learning space (Google Classroom/Google Meet or SeeSaw) from 7:30-3:00.
Accessing attendance, curricular materials and teachers
To access your child's specific plan click the appropriate sections below.