Byron Parent-Teacher Organization
The Byron PTO Welcomes You!
Raffle Fundraiser: The Byron PTO is hosting its first-ever fundraising raffle. If interested in purchasing a ticket, please email email@example.com. Tickets are still available for our December 3 drawing. Only 200 total tickets will be sold. All ticket sales go right back to the Byron School District, supporting a variety of things including field trips, curricular activities and supplies, staff appreciation and so much more! Tickets are $50 and cash prizes as follows:
1st - $1,500
2nd - $1,000
3rd - $750
4th/5th - $500
6th/7th - $250
8th/9th - $100
10th - $50
Byron Youth Football Association will generously match up to $5K in ticket sales received.
Build-A-Bear Kit: The Byron Bear kits are $30. Please reach out to our merchandise team if you would like to purchase one, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Byron PTO funds an average of more than $30,000 every year in requests from our teachers and staff. These requests include support for field trips, in-class activities, educational materials, events, and more!
There are a number of ways to support the Byron PTO. These include Bear Wear merchandise purchases through Fareway and at pop-up events throughout the year, as well as sponsorships, fundraisers, and direct giving.
Byron PTO is a recognized 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All donations are tax-deductible.
Mark your calendars for our next meeting!
September - May, 6:30-8 p.m. the second Monday of the month.
Byron Middle School, Media Center/Library
Email email@example.com for questions!Did You Know....The PTO is involved with many events and activities throughout the school year?We sponsor the annual spring fundraiser which brings thousands of dollars into the schools. The students and staff at all four schools benefit from the fundraiser in many different ways, from curriculum to supplies to field trips.
Did You Know....The PTO holds a general meeting every month during the school year?
- We sell Byron Bear Wear at Fareway, the Homecoming Tailgate party, and during pop-up online and in-person sales throughout the year -- all proceeds directly support our schools!
- We sponsor the book fairs held twice each year during fall and winter conferences at the Primary, Intermediate, and Middle schools.
- We coordinate the soup and taco suppers provided to staff members during scheduled conferences at all four schools.
- We coordinate the annual Homecoming Tailgate and Party on the Playground events, and so much more!
- You are invited to attend the PTO monthly meetings which are held at the Byron Middle School, Media Center/Library. See calendar of events for dates.
- At this meeting, administrators, school staff, and parents can bring concerns and requests to the PTO, and administrators and staff provide valuable updates on events occurring at the schools.
- Join us to find out how your money is being allocated and help determine where future monies are spent.
Did You Know....
YOU can join the PTO?
- It's free and a great way to meet new people!
- We're always looking for volunteers.
- It's an excellent way to get involved in our schools and have fun!
- To learn more about volunteer opportunities, contact us at byronPTO@gmail.com and check out our social media pages for announcements!